Monday, April 13, 2009

Good Stuff

Hey-ho!

Some of these tops below are brand new. Seriously I bought them ages ago and never worn them. So letting them go at RM5 each. No swapping ;)

I bought three different colors. CREAM, BROWN(in picture) and LIGHT PINK



Buy any two pieces of these, I'll give you free postage ;)

Oh yes, one more, I bought this PRETZEL clincher from a blogshop and only to find out there is a defect on the clincher. Just a tiny defect. I don't want it. Brand new, never worn.


Picture credits to Kiss&Tell
*I bought it in BLACK*
Bough for RM20, selling for RM15 (No swaapping)

Note: didn't get it from Kiss&Tell. Purchased it from another blogshop. The name of the shop shall remain anonymous because I told her abt the defect, she didnt return my emails. so yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment