Saturday, April 4, 2009

Just to help

Hey babes,

Stuff below are either belong to my friends or my cousin. Therefore, swapping is not available for these items unless stated but they are definitely negotiable ;)


Tube Maxi
Code: D005
RM60

My cousin is a compulsive online shopper. She bought this online, only to find out she has the exact same piece. Bought it at RM76 but selling it at RM60 only. Email me for measurements.


Kimono Maxi
Code: D006
RM60

Satin material. Letting it go because of impulsive buying. Bought at RM70+ from a blogshop. She can't remember which. Never worn. Except for trying purposes.


Butterfly skirt
Code: K005
RM25

Satin lining, inner of the skirt


Kimono
Code: D007
RM40
Brand new. Never worn except for trying purposes.



V-Neck Mini Knit
Code: D008
RM35
Bought for RM49.90. Worn once only.


Lady Diana
Code: T020
RM15
(Available for swapping)


Help me save these pretty stuff girls ;)

xx.

1 comment: